Assistance At Home Ltd was set up by a senior nurse with considerable expertise in geriatrics in order to improve the quality of caring at home.
We are a small, bespoke company providing 24 hour Live-In Care service. This personalised service is tailored to each individual clinet’s needs.
Type Of Care:
- Personal Care,
- Dementia Care,
- Care for Couples,
- Paliative Care,
- Short Term Care, Care after illness or hospital discharge,
Our highly trained professional Carers will be happy to assist You or Your loved one with: getting up and going to bed, assistance with washing and bathing, getting dressed, assistance with feeding, catheter care, medication reminder, shopping, pet care …
Why choose Assistance At Home Ltd:
- We give you the opportunity to meet your carer in person before they start their assigment,
- All our carers are Vaccinated, fully trained, insured, DBS and reference checked,
- All our carers are self-employed, enable us to provide are at more Effordable rates,
- We provide personally tailored care package specific for each client’s needs and wishes, with the reassurance of regular visits by our nurse-director.